Friday, November 15, 2013

The Problem with Fairy Tales Part 2

They can come true.
This is not as good as it sounds.
I mean, to you, that probably sounds better than having to go to the grocery store and buy a jug of milk that isn't really milk anymore so that your wife will stop yelling at you to go to the store and buy some milk that isn't really milk anymore and you can pour in on the sugar food that your kids insist is breakfast and if they don't have some milk that isn't milk anymore they will make your life a living hell which now that you think about it, is.

Actually that kind of sounds like a fairy tale to me.
A bad one.
If I were you, I would start looking around for a horse or a troll or the wicked stepmother witch you or someone you are related to insulted or stole from sometime in the past and forgot to admit it to those living in your dungeon that you guys keep insisting is civilized life and thus I should envy it.
Because I totally do...
Well I would if I wasn't a prince living in a Huge Castle of a Rocky Island just off the Coast of Stonehaven and having servants at my beck and call that is.
If I squint really hard I can still make a comparison.

but I digress.

No comments:

Post a Comment