Sunday, December 15, 2013

another note from Charlie

Look readers, I am going to do the unforgivable
and apologize for not posting anything in a long while.
Life is seldom as clear as the MEME's would have you believe.
Prince Hal wasn't amused by this one. He read it twice and then tore it up and complained that it wasn't his fault that all he really paid attention to was her boobs and feet and why the hell does it matter anyway how long it took? He found her anyway.
That and it's not he could go around the kingdom groping women's breasts. It's probably a good thing he had that foot fetish.......

Real life, they say is not a fairy tale. I once told this to Ralph the Magnificent. He did a lot of chuckling and showed me this on his Slate (funny I always thought that slate was black and boring).

I did not show this to Prince Hal. It might be slate but it isn't Hal proof. 
Some prince's have no sense of humor!
It's funny you know that I never bothered to ask which picture was real and which one was fairy tale. Ralph probably just waved his hands around and roll his eyes. He does that around my father a lot. My father thinks it's a mental condition from doing all that magic.








No comments:

Post a Comment