Thursday, January 1, 2015

A Difficulty with Dragons Part 5

"My life is a mess. My father wants me to be a boy so bad he named me Charles and made me a prince!"

The Dragon looks on.

"I love my father and I hate him."

The Dragon looks on.

"And now I am expected to slay a dragon! No offense."

The Dragon chuckles.

"Yeah, I sound like a whiny boy."

The Dragon grimaces.

Can dragon's grimace?
Well, I am going to say it was a grimace.

I waited, trying to think of something to say.

The Dragon waited.

"Wow, you got a lot of stuff, I mean, I assume that you must have a lot of stuff since it's so dark in here." I laugh nervously.

"I get migraines. I need it dark."

"What is a migraine?"

"Pain, intense pain in your head."

"I understand that, my mother gets that's look with my father."

"I get it with my son."

Wow. 2 dragons.

"Uh does he eat horses?"

"Well that explains where he went yesterday."

This could get complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment